Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions contain information about attending our Party Bingo events as well as the use of our website and social media platforms. Please read them carefully before buying tickets to our events or joining our website’s contact.
2. Although we will make a reasonable effort to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions – by email or notice on www.party-bingo.co.uk – It is your responsibility to check this document from time to time to ensure you are aware of the most up to date version. By using or browsing our website, social media platforms, purchasing ticket for or attending any of our events you agree to follow and adhere to these terms and conditions. We are not responsible for you failing to secure tickets.
3. It should also be noted that any breach of these terms and conditions by customers may result in their removal from the event with no compensation provided.
4. By purchasing tickets to our events, you acknowledge that:
a. You are entering a legally binding contract.
b. You and any others for whom you are purchasing tickets for are at least 18 years of age.
c. All personal detailed entered are correct when purchasing your tickets.
d. All tickets purchased are for the correct date and venue.
e. You will arrive at the event on time as stated on the ticket –
Although we will make efforts to accommodate late comers, entry is not guaranteed, and you will not be refunded.
f. You will comply with all venue regulations when attending the event – These are on display in each venue.
g. You will be required to provide proof of your age and identity upon arrival at the event – Failure to do so will result in you being refused entry and you will not be refunded.
h. You will not dance on the tables or chairs and that should you do so and cause injury to yourself or others; you will take full legal accountability for your actions. You agree to hold Party Bingo and any venue harmless in this regard.
i. Our show includes references to sex and alcohol with music played at high decibel levels throughout.
j. If you accept to take part in an onstage activity, this is done at your own risk.
k. A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in our shows. These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including light-headedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness.
l. We operate an unreserved seating policy and therefore attendees should arrive early to ensure they are able to be seated together – Party Bingo will not provide compensation where customers have no view of the stage due to arriving after other parties.
m. In venues where CCTV is in operation – Images are also used for the purposes of safety and security.
n. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission or remove you from the premises if you compromise the safety or yourself or others, are affecting the enjoyment of others, are impacting the running of the event, or are acting aggressively or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
5. You agree that any photos or film footage linked to or uploaded onto our social media pages becomes the property of Party Bingo and may be used for advertising and other promotional purposes. By purchasing a ticket and entering our events you agree to be recorded by us or agreed third parties to be used for our own promotional and marketing material.
6. No winner will be awarded the monetary value of the prize under any circumstances. You also acknowledge that:
a. We are not legally liable for prizes once they have been passed to the customer.
b. No alternative prizes will be offered other than those shown during the event.
c. We are not responsible for any issues that arise with the functionality, quality, or improper use of the prize.
d. Some prizes are for novelty purposes and should not be used in any way which puts the customer’s health at risk.
e. If you leave your prize at the venue; we cannot be held responsible for the prize being lost or damaged.
7. You do not have to print your event ticket from your confirmation email – This will be scanned or reviewed on entry when you are provided with your bingo book and pen.
8. We endeavour to provide access to our website (www.party bingo.co.uk), however cannot guarantee that this will be continuous and uninterrupted.
9. You warrant that the tickets are purchased for personal use only. You may not use your tickets for any commercial or business activity nor may you resell your tickets at a premium to make personal profit. Any attempt to do so will result in these tickets being cancelled without refund or compensation.
10. By purchasing tickets and entering our events you agree that you understand the cost breakdown of the ticket you are entering with:
a. Your gaming stake reflects the prizes we give in the venue and the capacity of the room. This covers your book and pen, allowing you to play bingo. All gaming stakes will be pooled together and 100% will make up part of the event’s total prize fund.
b. The event ticket cost is for the entertainment and any performances that take place on the night.
c. If you choose to only purchase a gaming only ticket, without the entertainment element, this must be done 14 days prior to the event and will be accommodated in a separate room to the entertainment.
d. Customers who choose to purchase an entertainment only ticket will not be permitted to participate in or play Bingo.
e. If you have any questions related to gambling stake or show only tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org